1. We respect our Customers privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. When a Customer registers an Account with the Company and creates a User/Users on the Website, information, including but not limited to the following will need to be provided:
2.1 Company & Trading Information – Company Name, Contact Details;
2.2 Statutory Information – Company Registration, Tax Registration;
2.3 Personal Information – User Name, Contact Details, Address etc.
3. Should the Customer’s company, personal or any other information change, the Customer will be required to inform the Company by updating the Account Information in the My Account module, as soon as is reasonably possible.
5. The Customer may choose to provide additional information to the Company, in which event the Customer agrees to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the Customer’s affiliation with anyone or anything.
6. The purposes for which the Company will use the Customer’s information is as follows:
6.1 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
6.2 to contact the Customer regarding current or new Goods (provided the Customer has not objected to receiving such marketing material);
6.3 to inform the Customer of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided the Customer has not objected to receiving such marketing material); and
6.4 to improve the Customers experience on the Company’s Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
7. The Company will not use the Customer’s information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without the Customer’s express consent. The Company will not use or disclose the Customers information to third parties without its consent, unless the use or disclosure is:
7.1 required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
7.2 disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
8. The Company will be entitled to disclose the Customers information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist the Company to interact with the Customer via our Website or email, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods, and thus requires Customer information in order to assist the Company in communicating with the Customer properly and efficiently. The Company will to its best effort ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to the Customers information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to the Customers information.
9. The Company will:
9.1 treat Customer information as strictly confidential;
9.2 take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the Customers information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
9.3 provide the Customer with access to its information for the purpose of viewing and/or updating personal details;
9.4 promptly notify the Customer if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of the Customers information;
9.5 provide the Customer with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
9.6 upon the Customers request, promptly return or destroy any and all of its information in our possession or control;
9.7 not retain the Customers information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so.
10. The Company undertakes never to sell or make the Customers information available to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law or operational requirements. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, the Company reserves the right to disclose all the relevant information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the information which may be required of it.
11. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect the Customers rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of the Customer’s information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.